In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Holiday parks
- Log cabin
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Wythburn Lodge is ideally placed on Burnside Park and is within walking distance of Keswick town centre. The lodge is lovingly cared for and has a homely feel. We feel sure that guests will enjoy a relaxing, comfortable and memorable Lake District holiday.
Burnside Park is a development of pine log cabins located on the outskirts of Keswick. The town centre is a 10 minute walk where there are a wealth of shops, bars, restaurants, a cinema, theatre and activities for the whole family to enjoy, Lake Derwentwater is a 15 minute walk. The lodges are located at the foot of Latrigg and Skiddaw in landscaped gardens and offer magnificent fell views. The lodges are all fully equipped to cater for your every need. Each has patio doors opening onto a terrace where you can relax enjoying the surrounding scenery.
Wythburn is a three bedroomed lodge with a small stream running by and boasts superb views over the fields to the fells beyond. The lodge is heated by electric panel heaters and comprises:
- Open plan living accommodation.
- Lounge with electric stove effect fire, TV, DVD player, CD/radio, i-Pod docking station and French door leads from the lounge out onto a sunny decked terrace.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- All electric and bed linen included.
- Sorry no cot and highchair available however you are very welcome to bring your own..
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Outside decked terrace with garden furniture.
PLEASE NOTE . Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.