The Old Roller Shed is a recently converted romantic retreat, providing luxurious accommodation set in the beautiful village of Cartmel within walking distance to Cartmel racecourse, award winning restaurants and shops. Perfect for a relaxing and cosy stay with your loved one.
Cartmel is one of the most ancient villages in the Southern Lake District; it was developed around the 12th century Priory which still stands to date. The village has a range of shops and traditional pubs set around the main square and the narrow winding streets leading from it house a variety of interesting buildings.
The picturesque village has plenty to offer and is well known for the famous Sticky Toffee Pudding, Michelin star restaurant L’Enclume, Cartmel cheese shops and bakery, Unsworth’s Yard Brewery and Cartmel racecourse.
The Old Roller Shed presents a perfect romantic retreat for any special occasion or simply a relaxing stay with your loved one. The Cartmel cottage has been recently converted creating a stylish and contemporary design whilst maintaining plenty of character. The unique accommodation is centrally located; just off the main square of Cartmel with walks from the door and a short walk to local shops, cafes and pubs, not forgetting the Michelin star restaurant and Cartmel racecourse.
CLICK HERE to book your stay at The Old Roller Shed
The luxury Lake District cottage is centrally heated and comprises:
- Contemporary open plan living area with under floor heating, wall mounted Smart TV, Bluetooth iPod dock, corner sofa and bi-fold doors with remote controlled blinds.
- Kitchen area has breakfast bar and seating for two, electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Stylish shower room with large walk in shower with monsoon shower fitment, WC and modern hand basin.
- Floating metal and oak staircase leads to the Mezzanine floor: Master double bedroom with king size bed, TV/DVD player and Velux window overlooking fields towards the Cartmel Priory.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Outside space with small table and seating for two.
- Welcome pack on arrival
- *£200 premium for bookings on race days.