(1) Location, location, location: Bowness is delightful and the cottage situated perfectly.”
(2) Washing machine/drier: loved not taking home dirty clothes.
(3) Comfy beds according to the kids - not so much with the double though.
(4) Ease of parking: either free or using the supplied permit: we parked within 1 minutes walk every day.
(5) Wi-Fi access, books and DVD collection.
(1) The neighbours dogs waking us before 0700 on four mornings and before 0800 on the other two: I would have preferred to rely on an alarm clock.
(2) Forget using the garden with unruly canines patrolling the border.
(3) It was bit grubby (tile grouting in the bathroom, thick dust on radiators, cobwebs, etc) and could have done with a 'deep clean', and there was a slight smell of damp in the bathroom.
(4) Needs a new shower: old and not fit for purpose.