- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Woodside Cottages, Cumbria
Resting within the excitement of the Park Foot Holiday Park in the outstanding Cumbria Countryside, you will find Woodside Cottages. Consisting of five beautifully renovated cottages, each featuring an open-plan living space with a contemporary kitchen filled with sleek appliances, a sociable dining space and a stunning sitting area with chic sofas and an impressive wall-mounted TV, these delightful dwellings make for an idyllic group getaway to the Lake District. Entertain guests with a barbecue out on your private patio or spend the evening indoors with a delicious family feast. Both Woodside Cottage 1 and 5 have a total of two bedrooms and can sleep up to four guests, whilst Woodside Cottage 2, 3 and 4 are home to three bedrooms sleeping up to six guests. Make the most of your time on the holiday park by spending your days basking in the sunshine on the private beach or hire out a bike and enjoy a scenic ride through the countryside. Visit the Club House for a refreshing glass of wine and dine at the restaurant or stop by the mini-market to pick up some fresh ingredients for an evening of home cooking. This attractive group of cottages provide a fabulous base for any group holiday to Cumbria.
Pooley Bridge 1 mile.
Offering an immaculate base in the north of the wondrous Lake District is this marvellous cottage, Woodside Cottage 5, one of five stunning dwellings resting near Pooley Bridge at the top of Lake Ullswater.
Perfect for a family of four or five who are seeking a welcoming and stylish abode for their Cumbrian adventures, this property will fulfil all your needs and more.
Delight in having all the self-catering essentials at your fingertips in the designer kitchen, with an integrated electric oven and hob amongst the dark grey wood units, with a utility room also hosting a washing machine and a tumble dryer, making your stay a breeze.
Relax within the sitting area before the TV with feature lighting surrounding it to add a certain ambiance, and a chic dining table and chairs providing a more formal social space to gather.
Take in the beautiful views of Lake Ullswater from the comfort of your own patio, a perfect end to a fun-filled day of adventure.
Rest in one of the two bedrooms, with the first room holding a double bed and a sofa bed, along with a huge en-suite bathroom, or choose the delightful twin bedroom which has an en-suite shower room.
Delight in this luxury haven in the north of the Lakes with your loved ones and create everlasting memories.
Note: This property can be booked with Refs. 1040577, 1040579, 1040580, 1040581, and together can sleep a total of 26 guests.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, walk-in shower, basin, and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin, and WC
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area, and sitting area
- Utility with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking
- Patio with seating and barbecue
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and bar on-site
- Note: Guests have use of Park Foot Holiday Park facilities when park is open
- Note: A £50 pre-authorised, refundable, good housekeeping bond is payable on arrival by debit/credit card at Park Foot reception, where keys for all properties are also collected
- Note: The double bedroom has a sofa bed as well, this is suitable for one adult or two children
- Note: There is a beck outside the property, children and pets must be supervised at all times
About the location
Penrith 6 miles.
The picturesque village of Pooley Bridge sits on the northerly edge of Lake Ullswater in the Lake District National Park. The name Pooley came to be due to the forming of a large pool, which was left by the fast flowing River Eamont, and the word Bridge was later added when a bridge, which is now 250 years old, was built over the river. Pooley Bridge has many traditional inns and tempting tea rooms, plus the Ullswater Steamers depart from the village, from where a tranquil cruise down the lake to the villages of Glenridding and Howtown can be enjoyed. There are numerous walks with breathtaking views nearby, plus a short walk up to Dunmallard Hill reveals fascinating Iron-Age remains, whilst the towns of Penrith and Keswick are within driving distance. Pooley Bridge is an ideal base for a cottage holiday stay in the stunning Lake District.