“Yes. But we stayed two years ago and several things we provided feedback on then haven’t been fixed!”
- the lack of Recycling bins at the house is frankly appalling in today’s recycling climate. I don’t know if that’s a house issue or local council issue. I made two car trips to the recycling centres in the town but most people wouldn’t bother doing that and so everything would go in the normal general waste.
- Kitchen door needs a way of holding it back - ideally out of the way of the drawers and microwave. Just a latch will do!
- Fix the front door and the 1st floor east bedroom door - both sticking!
- Fix top sash of window in same bedroom - wont close.
- 1st floor east bedroom Tv won’t switch on
- 1st floor east bedroom - bath slow draining.
- Also a woodlouse problem in the same bathroom!
- The dishwasher door hinges stick on opening.
- And it would be nicer to have bigger tv’s in kitchen and lounge - especially as the chairs in the lounge are so far away from the tv